In this introduction the producers of this Learning Journey will share their basic beliefs, ideas and principles:
- What is our vision on learning and a Learning Culture? What motivates us to work on this subject? What is it that we believe in? And what is it that we are not sure about?
- What is the target group for this Learning Journey? What dilemma's do they face?
- What are the goals of this Learning Journey? For you personally? For the L&D department? And for the organization?
- What is a learning culture? Can we measure our progress? What's our starting point? Reality versus aspiration?
- And what is the most effective way to 'travel' this Learning Journey?
Nigel Paine is specialist in the field of creating and maintaining a learning culture in your organization.
In the video above he provides a short introduction on the subject.